Every Saturday, 9-4pm. 25+ Artisans. Located along DeKalb Avenue from Washington Park to South Oxford Street, and running concurrently with the Fort Greene Park Green Market.
Located in the bright indoor lobby atrium inside the Brooklyn Museum, 200 Eastern Parkway. 40+ Artisans.
- Sunday 02/12/23, 11:30-5:30pm
- Sunday 03/12/23, 11:30-5:30pm
- February (02/04/23)- Black History Month
- March (03/04/23)- Women's History/Gender Justice with a nod to the Great Migration show
- April (04/01/23)- National Poetry Month / 50th anniversary of hip hop
- May (05/06/23)- Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage
- June (06/03/23)- Pride Month
- July (07/01/23)- Africa Fashion Exhibit celebration
- August (08/05/23) - Caribbean Heritage
- October (10/07/23)- Latinx Heritage - closing out 25 years of FSAT