Afrodesiac Worldwide at the Brooklyn Pop-up Market at the Brooklyn Museum
Brooklyn Pop-Up is a curated storefront and outdoor retail event with a revolving group of artisans and vendors. We host contemporary fashion, accessories, home goods, beauty, wellness, and jewelry vendors as well as artists, artisanal distillers, and local freshly made food. To apply to be a vendor with us, please click here.
Attending our markets is free, and hours vary depending on location:
- The Fort Greene Artisans Market runs every Saturday from 9am-4pm, and coincides with the Fort Greene Greenmarket, which runs from 8am-3pm.
- The Market at the Brooklyn Museum runs every Sunday from mid-April until mid-November (unless otherwise noted). Hours are 10:30am-5:30pm.
- Fifth Avenue Open Streets + Brooklyn Pop-Up: Saturday September 17th 12-7pm. From Sterling Place to Union Street along Fifth Avenue in Park Slope.
- Old Stone House Fall Artisans' Market is Saturday, October 15th from 10am-5pm
- First Saturday Night Market at the Brooklyn Museum. This Fall: Saturday October 1st, and Saturday November 5th, 2022
Email us with inquiries anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org